Joining your state’s medical cannabis program is your first step to participating in the legal cannabis market. Once approved, you will be able to shop for products from a licensed retailer (dispensary).
The laws and requirements differ state by state. We will guide you through this process, and provide you with everything you need to be legal and compliant with the law.
California & Nevada allow Tele-health for medical cannabis. The service allows you to connect directly with a doctor, from the comfort of your home or office. Your connection takes place over high quality video on your smartphone, laptop or tablet.
During doctor’s hours, our system is ‘real-time’ which means there is no need to schedule ahead.
The live video service works with PC, MAC, Android and IOS.
At this time all other states require an in-person appointment with the doctor.
We’ve simplified the process as much as possible. If you’re in CA, the entire process can be completed online in a matter of minutes.
- Create a medical case detailing your medical history.
- Select a doctor from our directory, schedule an appointment, or join the live video queue (California only).
- Pay for your doctor consult using your credit card. We do not accept health insurance.
- If the doctor approves you, we will provide you with the necessary paperwork and instructions to complete your registration with your state medical cannabis program.
- Your paperwork will be available for immediate download, and we will mail you the originals the same day of your appointment.