Clients may change or cancel an appointment by email or phone with up to 24 hours advance notice with no penalty. Cancelling within less then 24 hours of the appointment time will incur a cancellation fee of $85.
No Show Policy
Clients who fail to show up for their appointments will be responsible for the full cost of the scheduled service. If a client is unable to attend a scheduled appointment he or she may designate a substitute to attend the appointment. The substitute is then responsible for the cost of the service. Prior notification of substitution is appreciated but not necessary.
- Contracts are based on services.
- If you are using insurance benefits, you are obligated to complete 18 services within a three month term.
- All medical forms and contracts must be completed and turned in before you receive your first appointment.
- For Billing questions please contact our billing staff ( 424-333-0774 ) or contact your insurance carrier.
- Cancellation policies are strictly enforced.
- For any questions or technical problems please email email@example.com