Does Elements Holistic sell Medical Cannabis Formulations or products?
No, Elements Holistic does not sell or distribute cannabis any Medical Cannabis products to our patients, but only provides recommendations on what or where to purchase.
Does Insurance Cover Medical Cannabis Formulations Consultations or Products?
No, not at this time.
If you have qualifying insurance do you need to purchase a membership?
No, you do not need to purchase a membership if you have qualifying insurance. However, if you have a large deductible it could take the place of paying out of pocket for your services. Then once your deductible has been met, you can cancel your membership.
What if you sign up for a membership and change your mind?
You have 30 days from the day you register online to change your mind to receive a full refund of your membership fee, minus a $159 registration fee, provided you have not yet come in for your initial visit with your doctor or health coach.
If you have already had your initial visit with your doctor and are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, if it is within 60 days of your initial registration date, you may cancel your membership for a full refund minus a $159 registration fee plus a cancellation fee of $99.
If you would like to cancel within the 30 day window email firstname.lastname@example.org. Temporary interruptions in the availability of or access to Parsley’s services or interruptions due to circumstances outside of Elements Holistic's control will not create a right to cancel your membership or request a refund/credit.
Whats not included in the memberships?
The following are not included in your membership fee:
- The cost of laboratory tests.
- Many lab tests are covered fully or partially by your health insurance plan, however some may not be covered at all, or may require a co-pay.
- Healthcare services other than those specified.
- Medications whether prescribed or over-the-counter.
- Recommended Products or Supplements
- Other Practitioner Services
What is the restrictions with Tele Medicine?
So long as you are a California resident, your initial visit must be done over video. All follow up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose.
How much can I email my Doctor or Health Coach?
Members have unlimited email contact with their provider team through the patient portal. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require that the member schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
Bookings and Cancellations
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an Earth doctor, any health coach, or team member. Canceling within 24-hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
- No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Before your first visit
Prior to your first scheduled visit to Elements Holistic, you will be required to provide medical and health background information online via our secure questionnaire and to sign certain releases/authorizations and other documents regarding the care to be provided. You will not be able to access our medical care services until this paperwork is completed. Instructions for completion of this paperwork will be provided separately.